Unirush Financial Services
Application Development Manager
Worked with business team and key stakeholders to identify and implement processes to track and improve
application development effort for various projects, operational work and support activities.
- Managed a team of 5-7 Developers to support development needs of multiple functional groups.
- Mentored direct reports through performance appraisals and goal setting.
- Was responsible for the monitoring of core business applications and escalation of issues.
- Conducted daily scrum meetings to track various projects.
Unirush Financial Services
Infrastructure Project Manager
Implemented an innovative enterprise telephony system to support a multi-location office with a call center.
Delivered cost savings of 50% over previous proposals and a reduced time frame.
- Evaluated, researched and screened various technology vendors.
- Communicated with management regarding project status and impending issues.
- Worked with networking staff to determine design alternatives and resolve infrastructure issues.
- Worked with legal counsel to negotiate a favorable terms and conditions for the company
- Oversaw the rollout of a virtual call center integrated with phone system via CTI.
Developed highly reliable, available web services in C#.Net to support Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems. The services provided include authentication, call routing, application tracking of cardholders.
- Architected, implemented and supported a custom call routing module that intelligently routes traffic between call centers in three different locations across the globe, based on a real-time decision support system. Overcame various technology limitations by developing sophisticated traffic shaping mechanisms to handle wide variety of call loads. This module handles up to 360,000 web service calls a day.
- Used test driven development with 85% code coverage to produce reliable and maintainable code.
Technical Project Manager
Played the role of Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for client, for a number of offshore development efforts.
- Managed offshore development effort involving multiple vendors across several countries.
- Helped hire, provide technical direction and managed daily communication between business and offshore team.
- Developed custom message queue processor that sent various SMS, email and marketing vendor messages.
- Led a multi-vendor effort to improve reliability of existing infrastructure, by analyzing root cause of failures
and implementing remediating processes.
Senior Software Consultant
Architected, developed and supported a custom Customer Relationship Management(CRM) System that prompts Customer Service agents with information pertinent to cardholder retention.
- Implemented a streamlined and intuitive user interface for Agents to quickly serve customers.
- Implemented a custom business intelligence process to support real-time decision support as well as analytics using SSRS.
- Produced measurable increases in Cardholder retention, increased call disposition rates and decreased handle time resulting in increased profitability for the business.
Lead the development for Cardholder Website, which provided customers with a real time view of their financial transactions,
account information, referral promotions, and dashboards. Implemented cross-cutting concerns such as security, impersonation,
roles and permissions, logging, tracking, etc.
- Handles about 150,000 unique visits a day.
- Implemented the role based security using ASP.NET role and membership providers.
- Many of the features were used in attracting and retaining new customers.
Cintas / Pillar Technology Group
Sr. Web Developer
Worked on a large internal customer and order management tool with a team of more than thirty developers and business analysts.
Developed UI and backend business logic in ASP.NET. In addition, designed and developed various white label sites hosted by Cintas
for their various customers as an individual contributor.
- Produced code in an agile environment with a focus on providing the maximum value to the customer in short sprints.
- Integrated with Oracle, MSSql databases, .Net, Java web services, WebMethods and AS400 systems.
- Worked with Agile processes such as Scrum, burn-down charts and a TDD approach that produced upwards of 75% unit test coverage across the project.
- Worked with clients to analyze the requirements, develop user stories.
- Participated in a six sigma project to improve support processes.
National Underwriter Company
Contributed as lead analyst and web developer using C#.Net, ASP.NET, MSSQL, TDD, Sharepoint, MCMS.
Responsibilities included designing architecture, estimating and delegating software development tasks.
In addition I also interviewed candidates, reviewed and advised management about COTS solutions.
- Led a four member development team to deliver projects within budget and schedule.
- Introduced best practices in a chaotic environment such as unit testing, source control, standards.
- Maintained front end web applications for MCMS Server and developed custom SharePoint Web Parts for SharePoint Portal Server 2003.
- Architected a loosely-coupled queuing mechanism to drive a customized workflow and integration solution
between Share Point server and MCMS server.
Navaro Medical Solutions
Designed, developed and optimized billing software for this medical solutions provider using C#.Net, MSSql.
Gathered requirements, developing software, reviewing code, fixing defects.
- Developed custom encryption and compression sinks for secure and compact remoting using SOAP over HTTP and Binary over TCP.
- Helped implement a smart client solution with replicated shared database.
- Implemented various windows forms user interfaces with infragistics controls.
University Of Cincinnati
Network Administrator & Web Developer
Managed over 200 computers and 400 users and their networks and provided level 1&2 support.
Maintained the department website, converted to PHP3, generated new content and designed layouts.